[Moims-dai] PMBOK guide and the ICF doc

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Mon May 9 20:41:27 UTC 2016

I was not familiar with PMBOK, and the document is not free, which restricts
familiarity.

It seems to me we can refer to the PMBOK but we will have to paraphrase
various concepts to capture the sense of it. It is the logic that matters.
That would also be necessary for copyright reasons. I guess we may need to
use some PMBOK definitions - can we do that or do we need to paraphrase?

..David