[Moims-dai] Today's Discussion

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Tue Mar 15 09:39:38 UTC 2016

I agree with Don's concern. Perhaps it would be better to change:
" adding additional information over time to keep the information
understandable and re-usable over the long term."
" adding additional information over the life of the project as the basis
for keeping the information understandable and re-usable over the long
term."

David