[Moims-dai] Information or data lifecycle vs Project lifecycle - incomplete monograph

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Tue Mar 15 09:36:04 UTC 2016

Hi Terry

I would be concerned if you are proposing to extend the scope of the document to overlap with what OAIS and PAIS/PAIMAS do perfectly adequately.

Besides somehow resolving that overlap this would mean that we would need to find a great deal more effort from somewhere to finish the document in a reasonable time.

Regards

..David