[Moims-dai] Apologies for the meeting today

David Giaretta david at giaretta.org
Tue Mar 8 10:59:29 UTC 2016

I must once again give my apologies for the meeting today - collecting my
daughter from hospital.

I hope Mark or John can do the hosting. You all made great progress without
me last time so maybe I should stay away more!

I like the change of name of the document.

One point - I have been asked by the CCSDS Secretariat if we need a meeting
room in Cleveland. I assume that we do not - but please confirm this in the
meeting and then I will inform the Secretariat appropriately.

Regards