[Moims-dai] Draft call for OAIS comments

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Fri Jul 8 20:05:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

Reviews are supposed to start within five years and may start as early as
desirable.

The Audit and Certification of TDR was published in Sept. 2011 and review is
due to start by Sept. 2016.  We've said that we would start the 2 reviews at
the same time since updates in OAIS will likely impact Audit Standard.

By the way, starting the OAIS review this fall is what is reflected in your
integrated planning spreadsheet and the CWE project form actually showed the
reviews as beginning in June 2016.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn