[Moims-dai] ISO 19165 Draft

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Wed Feb 24 14:00:03 UTC 2016

Thanks, Bob. I will share this with a few colleagues here at NARA that work
with geospatial data and forward any comments they may have back to you.

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820