[Moims-dai] ISO 19165 Draft

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 23 22:41:39 UTC 2016

Mark -

For the current stage of the process, it looks like they want comments
on this draft before March 5, 2016.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Acting Head of Cyberinfrastructure and Informatics Research and Development
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu
ORCID: 0000-0002-8595-5134