[Moims-dai] RE: [Moims-rac] DRAFT report to e-ARK on IP design

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Mon Feb 15 06:46:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think the proposed response is very good.

Going through the document,  I made some other comments that are not necessarily related to CCSDS and OAIS.  I’ve attached them if others want to see them.

I can send the file as separate from our group’s response.

I have some family here this weekend so I’m unsure if I’ll make the meeting later this morning.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn