[Moims-dai] Revised draft

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Thu Feb 4 15:40:40 UTC 2016

Hi Don,

During a previous discussion I thought that we decided that the document
should make use of OAIS terminology wherever possible, thus my comment.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services/Applied Research
IXA
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820