[Moims-dai] DAI WG Architecture strategy

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:39:50 UTC 2016

CCSDS DAI WG members:  The purpose of this note is to verify that we have
consensus on the architecture concept and future work direction that we have
been discussing in the DAI telecons for some time.

During the CCSDS meetings in Rome in October, we hope to approach the CMC on
a number of topics, including verifying their support for the upcoming OAIS
review, and also their support for our future architecture concept and
"notional" schedule for future DAI WG work.

Please scan the attached presentation material.  Notice the architecture
chart and the notional schedule.  If you see any issues with them, please
provide feedback to the mail list.  Preferably within a week, as we are
about to submit proposals for this to go on the CMC agenda.

Thanks for your continued support to the DAI Working Group.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA