[Moims-dai] RE: Vint's presentation from IIPC.

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Apr 26 04:58:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

That is great.

I'm glad the additional Financial and Political layers were only partly
tongue-in-cheek.  Because OAIS is involved in those layers.  It would be
good to add a point in the Financial layer that Archive Management and
Archive Funders should be requiring audits of their archives to pass through
the interface to the Political layer to prove that the finances are
effectively and efficiently used throughout the lower layers.

Wishing you prosperity and peace,

-JOhn