[Moims-dai] Input for Report to CCSDS on visit with Vint Cerf

Mark Conrad mark.conrad at nara.gov
Tue Apr 19 13:00:57 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am sorry that I was not able to attend yesterday's meeting. I don't know
if you discussed the report to CCSDS about the Vint Cerf visit. In case you
did not, I am attaching a few notes I put together to begin drafting a blog
here at NARA about the visit.

Mark

Mark Conrad
NARA Information Services
IAS
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV  26726

Phone: 304-726-7820