[Moims-dai] My thoughts on the meeting with Vint Cerf

Mike Kearney kearneysolutions at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:48:29 UTC 2016

*  You are right when you say we are not in a position to propose
architectural solutions nor in a position to standardise them.

Why is that?  No resources, or not in the charter?  Or no interest?

*  However maybe we can be more explicit in terms of showing how the
standards fit together – e.g.  OAIS, EAST, XFDU, DEDSL etc.

That would certainly help me understand the DAI architecture.

   -=- Mike

Mike Kearney

Huntsville, Alabama, USA