[Moims-dai] Re: Minutes of today PAIS telecon (25th September)

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Sat Sep 26 14:38:26 UTC 2015

Hi Daniele and all,

I am sorry that I missed the telecons on Thursday and Friday, as I was
attending an off-campus event and was not able to break-away to join you
as I had hoped.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail: rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site: http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu