[Moims-dai] PAIS GB : internal DAI review

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Mon Sep 7 18:02:33 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Following our last telecon, please find enclosed the PAIS GB for our internal review (word version, pdf follows in a separate email because of size limitation).

Some points to keep in mind while reading the document:

1.*Message management: discussion on the exchange of info between the Producer and the Archive (acknowledgment, anomalies).
 Could be included in section “PAIS at a glance”.

2.Change management in the MOT: a paragraph could be included in section 3.

3. How about section 5.2.1 Linkage between descriptor IDs and SIP

4. SIP Builder conf file: included in Corot annex, not in ESA nor ISEE annexes. I'll check (action DB).

Perhaps some more details, but I don't want to delay this email.

The deadline for this final reading is the 25th September (PAIS telecon).

Regards,

Daniele