[Moims-dai] RE: Expanded Spreadsheet Attached

david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Mar 19 17:10:33 UTC 2015

Apologies if I have misunderstood but I was confused about the things in the spreadsheet so I attach a simplified one which is, I think, domain independent. I tried to separate out the very specifically preservation related activities from the other activities.
I think it maps to the more detailed things in the other spreadsheets.

I hope this helps.

..David