[Moims-dai] Re: For today telecon: PAIS remaining actions

Robert R Downs rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 31 14:46:05 UTC 2015

Hi Daniele and all,

Please excuse my absence from today's telecon as a last-minute conflict
surfaced that I could not avoid.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert R. Downs, PhD
Senior Digital Archivist and Senior Staff Associate Officer of Research
Center for International Earth Science Information Network (CIESIN),
The Earth Institute, Columbia University
P.O. Box 1000, 61 Route 9W, Palisades, NY 10964 USA
Voice: 845-365-8985; fax: 845-365-8922
E-mail:rdowns at ciesin.columbia.edu
Columbia University CIESIN Web site:http://www.ciesin.columbia.edu