[Moims-dai] RE: LTDP terminology

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Tue Jan 27 17:12:23 UTC 2015

Hi Mike and all,

Thank you Mike for these comments.

I have included answers in your email below.

I have also analyzed the whole LTDP terminology, and have tried to fill equivalent OAIS terms to the LTDP ones in the right column, asking also some questions as comments in this document.

What's your feeling on this analyzis, am I right?
According to your view, it'll be possible to make links and better align the figure 2 in the preservation workflow document to the OAIS information model:

Here is my proposal:
*Data Objects: instrument data and products created from instrument data
*Rep Info: LTDP Rep Info
*Descriptive Info: LTDP metadata, browse images
*Context Info: Ancillary, Auxiliary, Cal/val for instrument data, plus Mission/sensor doc, processing algorithms/workflows
*Provenance: Ancillary, Auxiliary, Cal/val for products

Don't know where to put: quality (Context?)
Tools: some could be seen as rep Info (viewing), and don't know where to put the others?

Cheers,

Daniele