[Moims-dai] Caltech Agenda, for validation

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Wed Feb 25 15:41:37 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Could you please validate or ask for changes in the attached agenda:

*I have changed and proposed main topics distributed per day with colors in the agenda  (ILCP -blue-: Monday -as Bob is available only on Monday, and Wednesday, PAIS GB -green-: Tuesday and Thursday), in order to have time to take into account comments and prepare proposals,

*a RAC session on  Wednesday (or Thursday depending on LTDP) early in the morning -> please confirm David if ok

*Not sure a teleconf will be possible with LTDP this week: if yes, proposed on Wed morning, otherwhile RAC instead -> could you please confirm Mirko?

*joint meeting with SEA-XSG for DEDSL on Friday

*I've seen on internet that the DST will be the 8th March in US (30th March in EU), I've made the changes in the telecons time slots, please check in case I'm wrong!!

*we'll be able to prepare what is expected from the sessions later in the month.

I'll send it this Friday to the CCSDS technical contact, so please send your comments before (particularly Mirko for LTDP and David for RAC).

Many thanks in advance,

Daniele