[Moims-dai] TR: [Cesg-all] Wiki forum Approach

John Garrett garrett at his.com
Tue Feb 24 17:28:15 UTC 2015

Hi,

I think if it is supposed to be something for the public, then to be useful
it should be something that is moderated and regularly updated and it will
require regular advertisement by CCSDS of its availability.   I’m not
opposed to having it, but I don’t think that the benefits will outweigh the
effort that should go into it.  If there was someone who was committed to
supporting the wiki, then it would be good.

Live, Laugh, Love, and Work for Peace,

-JOhn