[Moims-dai] RE: Edits to Corot test case

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Mon Feb 23 16:39:13 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Thank you Mike and Don for your reactivity!

Please find enclosed my contribution, added to Don's last document (word document with revision marks, PDF without marks):
* remaining TOPICs filled in,
* tables, examples and annex updated with the correct IDs.
*still to be done: figure-1 to be updated, and have asked Stephane for the original figure.

I'm ok with Don and Mike's proposals (also with the replacement of all the benefits by one sentence).

I'm ok with the algorithm, except that the CNES proto doesn't check the size of the TO against the max size specified in the MOT (not implemented, should be implemented in an operational tool).
As a remark: TO to be deleted or replaced could also modify the number of archived objects (this is implemented).
Include a diagram is a good idea, but personnaly I have no time to build such one now.

Could you please remind me what has been decided for paragraph 2?

If no other comments by Wednesday, I'll include Mike's part in the document and will send the document to the manager of Corot project for review end of this week.

Regards,

Daniele