[Moims-dai] Draft agenda for Caltech

Boucon Daniele Daniele.Boucon at cnes.fr
Fri Feb 20 10:24:48 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Please find enclosed a very draft agenda, to initiate something based on the London one. To be discussed:

*time slots, taking into account the jet lag (6h between Washington and Caltech, 9 h between Paris and Caltech, )
For example: France: 18h, London 17h, US  Washington: 12h, Caltech: 9h in the morning

What is reasonable for you as telecon time (time window)?

*is there points to be discussed on the certification (I have suppressed the RAC WG in the agenda, should I keep DAI/RAC as title)?

*percentage between ICP and PAIS discussions

Regards,

Daniele