[Moims-dai] Virtual meeting today

david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk david.giaretta at stfc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 22 13:31:54 UTC 2015

The notes of the last meeting, which I did not attend because of network problems, are attached.  The notes say there will be a meeting today.
I have not heard from Daniele about the availability of the CNES webconf system.
If we do not receive details about the webconf then I suggest we use Skype - please send me an email so I can add you to the call and also send a Skype contact request if I am not already a contact - my Skype ID is "dgiaretta"

If we do not speak today then I'd like to wish you Season's Greetings!!

Regards