[Moims-dai] FYI: Re:Comments on preservation workflow

Mike Martin tahoe_mike at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 23 14:36:44 UTC 2014

Hi Daniele

So my interpretation is that next week is our last chance to get them to
change any of their terminology and it is not likely that it will happen.

Peter Shames (chair of CCSDS Systems Engineering) was very concerned
that ICP not use different terminology.  He said: "I would say that if
the existing ESA LTDP documents use very different terminology from what
is already in use in CCSDS, in the OAIS, RASDS, RASIM, and other cross
support documents then it really should be brought into line as the very
first step for considering its use within the CCSDS."

Thanks, Mike