[Moims-dai] Re: Prepararing tomorrow ICP telecon

Mike Martin tahoe_mike at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 12 22:19:55 UTC 2014

Hi everyone

Here is a nice life cycle model from the Digital Curation Center
(http://www.dcc.ac.uk/resources/curation-lifecycle-model).  It has
curate and preserve at the same level.  I might want to call
preservation action "manage":. \

I also attached a slightly edited version of David's figure.  I would
like to see us fill in the Customer boxes on the right and then get
representatives from each of those entities on the team.  I would also
like to see some bullets of topics to be covered under each DAI Project.

Thanks, Mike