[Lunar-Interoperability-Forum] Proposal for a short talk - LunaNet interoperability forum

Alberto Montilla (SPATIAM) a.montilla at spatiam.com
Wed Mar 20 21:33:14 UTC 2024

(Trying third time, again after subscribing to the list)

Dear Lunar Interoperability Forum;

We are associate members of CCSDS through NASA, and we are building a commercial DTN (Delay and Disruption Tolerant Networking) Platform for agencies and commercial industry to build and connect to LunaNet using DTN.

We would like to propose a short talk to discuss “Building DTN capabilities in LunaNet Service Provider Networks”.

In this presentation, we would like to introduce key considerations for DTN interoperability for LunaNet when building service provider networks. These considerations include end-to-end and service provider security, routing, QoS and other operational considerations. Spatiam Corporation is building the SPATIAM DTN Platform, the first commercial DTN platform for space.

Regards;
Alberto

--
Dr. Alberto Montilla