[Css-rasg] RE: ExoMars Architecture update?

Villemos, Gert gert.villemos at logica.com
Tue Jun 21 03:46:33 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

Peter send some very interesting documentation on methodology (thanks
Peter), but I did not receive any suggestions to update / addition of
functional elements from anyone. We would very much welcome this input.

I will update the recommendation with the comments raised at the meeting
that I can correct without input. I will be away next week, so it will
be the 8th of July, not the 20th of June as planned.

Regards,
Gert.