[Css-rasg] RA Concept paper progress

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.jaxa.jp
Mon Mar 8 03:33:48 EST 2010

Erik,

> Attached is an updated reference architecture concept paper.

Thank you for the paper. This is great.

I have a quick question to clarify the purpose of this paper. (I
apologize if this has already been discussed at the previous telecon).
Does this paper contain just suggestions for the deliverable to be
developed by the future WG? For example, I think the Functional
Viewpoint and Service Viewpoint should be merged. If this paper only
contains suggestions, however, we can leave the final decision on what
Viewpoints to have for the future WG. Is this the case?

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada