[Css-rasg] Re: Comments on JAXA mission scenario presentation

Takahiro Yamada tyamada at pub.isas.jaxa.jp
Mon Mar 8 02:26:59 EST 2010

Erik,

> I meant to provide comments to you on your input package prior to
> the last telecon.  I have finally gotten around to including those
> comments in the attached PowerPoint presentation from my initial
> manual markup in January.

Thank you for your comments on my presentation. And I'm sorry for my
late response.

I agree with most of your comments. However, I'm not sure if I can
fully agree with your arguments on the relationship between scenarios
and services, but I'm not sure either whether my approach is correct.
I will think about this again, and let's redo this discussion when a
WG is created.

Best regards,
Takahiro Yamada