[Css-rasg] Preliminary draft/sketch of concept paper uploaded

Barkley, Erik J (317H) erik.j.barkley at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 19 22:21:21 EST 2010

CCSDS colleagues,

A preliminary draft concept paper for the CCSDS reference architecture has been uploaded to the CWE and may be retrieved via:

http://cwe.ccsds.org/css/docs/CSS-RASG/CWE%20Private/ConceptDevelopment/d0-CCSDS-RA-WhitePaper-19-Feb-2010.docx

It is really more of a sketch at this point and not a complete draft by any means. I believe it does an okay job at identifying the significant concepts involving the reference architecture.  Obviously there is still much that needs to be done.  I would like to request feedback specifically along the lines of the basic conceptual components making sense and, if so, comments about the general organization and ideas for filling in the details.

Best regards,

-Erik