[Css-dts] SICF parameters

Paula Quintela Paula.Quintela at vega.co.uk
Mon Mar 14 05:13:54 EST 2005

Members of the DTSWG,

In the Service Instance Configuration Files (SICFs) used in both ESA's and JPL's implementation of the SLE API, there is a parameter named "maximum-cltu-delay", defined as

"maximum-cltu-delay. For a CLTU service instance, specifies the maximum delay that the user may specify when transferring a CLTU to a particular service instance"

At the moment, we do not have an equivalent parameter in SLE SM. We have a parameter for specifying the "minimum-cltu-delay" only, which we have defined as the minimum allowed value for the parameter "delay-time" in the CLTU-TRANSFER-DATA operation.

Could you please confirm that the parameter "maximum-cltu-delay" is actually necessary for service instance configuration and, if so, confirm its meaning. We will then add it to the SLE SM spec.

Many thanks,

kind regards,

Paula.