[Css-dts] CCSDS - SLE On-Line Complete Service

Yves.Doat at esa.int Yves.Doat at esa.int
Fri Apr 23 04:36:32 EDT 2004

Ref.: A#20-0304

Dear all,

After verification ESA confirm that the TMTCS (ESA future TM and TC system) will
support the on-line complete as specified in the book. This mean that after
retrieval of a frame, that frame and all older frames are deleted from the
on-line complete data storage.

In view of the specific case presented during our March meeting, ESA recommend
to delete all received frames after transmission of a frame. I.e.: in case the
user has selected on-line complete for VC5 and VC6 and only retrieves VC5, the
VC5 and VC6 telemetry will be deleted as soon as a VC5 frame is retrieved.

Best regards.

Yves
OPS-GIB
ESOC