[Css-dts] CCSDS Fall Meeting - Updated Agenda for DTS WG

Yves.Doat@esa.int Yves.Doat@esa.int
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 09:21:57 +0200

Dear all,

I received two comments to the proposed agenda and I updated it as follows:
   23.10 am:    General meeting;
   23.10 pm:    Agenda approval (30 minutes)
           Review of the actions (30 minutes)
           R-OCF Review
   24.10 am:    R-OCF Review
   24.10 pm:    RCF Review
   27.10 am:    Bitstream services (See details below)
           RAF review
   27.10 pm:    CLTU review
   28.10 am:    SLE API review
   28.10 pm:    Discussion on the following topics:
                TCP/IP end to end flow control
                ASN.1
                SLE-proxy server / security
                AOB
   29.10 am:    General meeting
   29.10 pm:    Prepare for CESG

27.10 am: Presentation for Bitestream Services (J.Pietras)
The presentation is already on the agenda for the CSSA plenary meeting
on Monday morning, so the members of the DTSWG will already be in the
audience for that meeting. The proposal deals with adding forward and
return bitstream services to the SLE suite of transfer services. One of
the many aspects to be considered is whether the services should be
added as capabilities to the RAF and CLTU services, or whether they
should be made new services. In either case, the DTSWG will probably
have to consider the proposal. What I am asking is that the DTSWG be
aware that there will be a presentation that would (if accepted) affect
the SLE suite of services, and that the DTSWG be prepared to discuss it
for some amount of time on that Monday afternoon. I don't know how much
time to ask for, because I don't know how much discussion will occur in
the plenary meeting itself.

Best regards.

Yves
TOS-GIB