[Css-dts] CCSDS Fall Meeting - Agenda for DTS WG

Yves.Doat@esa.int Yves.Doat@esa.int
Mon, 13 Oct 2003 17:29:26 +0200

Dear all,

We will meet next week to address all the pending issues identified so far. I
propose the following agenda for the Data Transfer Services WG
   23.10 am:    General meeting;
   23.10 pm:    Review of the actions
           R-OCF Review
   24.10 am:    R-OCF Review
   24.10 pm:    RCF Review
   27.10 am:    RAF review
   27.10 pm:    CLTU review
   28.10 am:    SLE API review
   28.10 pm:    Discussion on the following topics:
                TCP/IP end to end flow control
                ASN.1
                AOB
   29.10 am:    General meeting
   29.10 pm:    Prepare for CESG

I would appreciate if you could let me have your  comments before the meeting.
As for the previous meeting I will take the minutes of this one.
In case you did not get the minutes of the Spring meeting, please let me know I
will send them again.

Best regards.
Yves
TOS-GIB