[Css-dts] Put latest drafts of SLE API documentation on docushare?

John Pietras pietras@gst.com
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 10:37:46 -0500

Members of the DTSWG:
I have had several inquiries from GSFC flight projects about the SLE
API. Part of what they ask for is documentation. I have versions of the
Anite documentation and past draft White Books, but I am not certain
whether these constitute the latest information. Please consider putting
the latest and/or most accurate API documentation in the private part of
the DTSWG docushare archive, so that those of us who need to reference
it can access the most "blessed" version.

In the short term, can someone give me a suggestion for which documents
I should provide (or point to) when asked?

Thanks.

Best regards,
John