[Css-csts] Updated FRM Status briefing

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Oct 28 18:11:06 UTC 2021

CSTSWG colleagues ---
Attached is the presentation "Functional Resource Model Magenta Book Status" which I have updated to include the discussion of the various issues and concerns affecting the FRM Magenta Book and SANA Registry that we addressed in today's meeting, along with the decisions that the WG makes regarding those issues. If you have any further questions or comments about the contents or conclusions we can discuaa them at next Tuesday's meeting.

Best regards,
John