[Css-csts] Update to Tier-1 frm file not necessary

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Feb 17 19:56:19 UTC 2021

CSTSWG colleagues ---
At today's telecon, I mentioned that I thought that I needed to update the Tier-1 TdmSegmetnGen FR to include some data that was accidentally omitted. That data was the specification of the antenna pointing angle type. However, Wolfgang has written the Antenna FR and NonValRmDataCollection FR definitions such that only AZEL angles are reported by the Antenna FR and in the non-validated TDM files. To be consistent with that approach, the TdmSegmetnGen FR can also "assume" that the ANGLE_TYPE is always AZEL and therefore does not need to be added as a configuration parameter. To accompany this, I will change the corresponding section of the FRM MB to state that the ANGlE_TYPE keyword has a fixed value of "AZEL".

Holger - you can send Wolfgang's most-recent Tier-1 .frm file to SANA - I will not be making any updates to it after all.

Best regards,
John