[Css-csts] Minutes of Fall Meeting

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Nov 2 15:03:43 UTC 2020

Hi, Holger. Okay, now I remember. The bit about it not being in SANA confused me.

Adding the “intended for provider-internal use” text to the description has the advantage that it would not require a change to the structure of the SANA FR registry.

However, in the case of configured parameters that are only configurable internally by the provider, we might want to add another attribute to the FRM XML database and editor so that those parameters can be excluded from the generation of configuration profile XSDs.

Regarding non-configurable (i.e., read-only) parameters, it’s okay be me to somehow flag (in the description and/or by an additional attribute) that they are intended for provider-internal use, but in any case since it is up to the provider to decide which parameters are available to the users each provider can simply allow or disallow user monitoring of such parameters.

Best regards,
John