[Css-csts] CSTS Versioning

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Wed Mar 11 15:02:31 UTC 2020

CSTSWG colleagues ---
At tomorrow's telecon one of the topics that we will be discussing is the consequences of the dependency of each CSTS specification to use only the version of the SFW that is cited in that specification's References section. There has been an email exchange over the past few months on the topic that have exposed different aspects of this approach. I have attempted to summarize the issues and some of my thoughts in the attached PowerPoint slides, which I hope to be able to present tomorrow.

Best regards,
John