[Css-csts] Notes from CSTS Telecon#2

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Mar 14 13:23:49 UTC 2019

Erik,
What I think Holger is referring to is a discrepancy in the SANA Registry that I flagged last year. What SANA currently lists as the "csts" node in https://sanaregistry.org/r/oid (1.3.112.4.4) is actually the OID for "css". "csts" should be 1.3.112.4.4.1, and the whole SANA OID tree below that is hosed as a result.

I've appended the email thread identifying this problem and my proposed solution to the bottom of this email.

John