[Css-csts] pseudo-pseudo RID regarding SFW Process Data 'data processing configuration change'

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Mon Jun 10 13:57:30 UTC 2019

CSTSWG colleagues ---
In checking the cross-references from the Forward Frame CSTS to the latest CSTS SFW Red Book (candidate Blue-2), I came across the following:

4.6.4.2.3 event-name Extension, item (c) has the following construction:
c)  'data processing configuration change' (event-name)-at least one of the dynamically modifiable configuration parameters defined in 4.6.5 has been changed;

NOTE - The input-queue-size parameter defined in 4.6.5 is the only dynamically modifiable parameter of the Data Processing procedure.

I realize that we are past the formal and even informal (i.e., pseudo RID) review periods for the SFW Pink Book, but I would like to suggest that the above item be simplified as follows:

c)  'data processing configuration change' (event-name)-the value of the dynamically modifiable input-queue-size parameter defined in 4.6.5 has been changed;

Best regards,
John