[Css-csts] Fw: Draft Technical Corrigendum of the Guidelines

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Wed Jul 10 13:38:39 UTC 2019

Dear CSTS WG Colleague,
Pleas have a look at Wolfgang's message below.

Regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc
----- Forwarded by Holger Dreihahn/esoc/ESA on 10/07/2019 15:37 -----

From:   "Wolfgang Hell" <whell at gmx.de>
To:     "Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int" <Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int>
Date:   10/07/2019 11:58
Subject:        Fwd: Fwd: Draft Technical Corrigendum of the Guidelines

Once again my original email has bounced ...

Fwd: Draft Technical Corrigendum of the Guidelines
Draft Technical Corrigendum of the Guidelines