[Css-csts] functional resource priority lsit

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Fri Aug 16 07:41:53 UTC 2019

Hello John,
Thanks for the updated list. I fully agree to leave out USLP for the
'first tier priority FRs'. I think this is in line with the practical
adoption of USLP. USLP will be adopted, but until we have the practical
need to monitor USLP parameters of a mission, it might still be a while.
At least from all I can see.

Best regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc