[Css-csts] WebEx meeting changed: CSTS Telecon #2

YOSHIKAZU MIYANO miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Wed Sep 5 09:11:08 UTC 2018

Holger-san,

Thank you for having a slot. 30 minute(10:45 - 11:15) is enough including
discussion, because developing gateway will take several years and
discussion
will not be concluded just in one workshop.
  Before meeting in Berlin, I will send several page slides including
following discussion points to mailing list.
a) Documentation Priorities
Which documents is highly prioritized after current drafts (Concept
Book, Guideline,
TD-CSTS, FF-CSTS) are documented ?  When will API books be documented if
they are
prioritized?
b) MBSE/MBD
If developing gateway is approved within JAXA, I will manage the
development by Model Based
Development in order for agencies to check the projects of UML/SysML
tools.  Wiithout
disagreement,  JAXA will design the gateway using Enterprise Architect
by SparxSystems, which is mostly used in Japan Manufacturing Industry

Regards,

Miyano