[Css-csts] SANA FR Registry Item Workbook

Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int Holger.Dreihahn at esa.int
Wed Sep 5 06:04:34 UTC 2018

Hi John,
I would love to resume the work on this topic, hopefully we come to that
soon. It is a very good idea to collect the TODOs per FR. If we go for the
SFW update for the simplified types, there is an impact on all FRs so far
specified, but in my mind it's worth it.

Let's discuss tomorrow, I have included it in the agenda.

Regards,
Holger

Holger Dreihahn
European Spacecraft Operations Centre | European Space Agency | S-431
+49 6151 90 2233 | http://www.esa.int/esoc