[Css-csts] WebEx meeting changed: CSTS Telecon #2

YOSHIKAZU MIYANO miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Wed Sep 5 04:11:01 UTC 2018

Holger-san,

I will join tomorrow's telecon as soon as another telecon will be finished.

Regarding CSTS meeting in Berlin, it possible for me to have
10 minute presentation related to MD-CSTS implementation in the morning
of Tuesday?
I wish to have presentation based on following summary, but I hesitate
to do because MD-CSTS and SFW BB were published last year.

from Service
Provider Side. However, Service User Side in JAXA currently studies how
to implement
  MD-CSTS gateway to have interoperability with other agencies.
Apart from interoperability with legacy systems within JAXA, I recognize
the following
issues to decide.
1) FR SANA Registry
The following FR, example described in MD-CSTS BB, should be approved
from "provisional".
– Antenna;
– Forward Space Link Carrier Transmission;
– Forward TC PLOP, Sync, and Channel Encoding;
– Forward CLTU Transfer Service Provider;
– Return Space Link Carrier Reception;
– Return TM Synchronization and Decoding;
– Return All Frames Transfer Service Provider;
– Monitored Data CSTS Provider; and
– Monitored Data Collection.
2)Application Program Interface MB books
Equivalent books of SLE API MB should be documented in order to be
interoperable
between agencies.  I wish to confirm whether tech notes such as FR
reference model exists
and whether documents of prototyping in MD-CSTS BB can be applied to
parts of API books.

Regards,

Miyano