[Css-csts] FW: CMC - SANA Registry Action

YOSHIKAZU MIYANO miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Thu Oct 11 10:02:11 UTC 2018

Dear CSTS Colleagues,

I will forward the following message which is related to SANA Registry
CSTS -
Cross Support Services OID Subtree in the next Thursday's discussion.

I do not send the word file showing lists because not of still having
permission
from CMC.

CMC members do not have comment for the following CSTS OID subtree.

  1.3.112.4.4  CSTS OID Subtree
  1.3.112.4.4.1  framework
  1.3.112.4.4.1.1  modules
  1.3.112.4.4.1.2  attributes