[Css-csts] PowerPoint Slides for Tuesday's morning session in Berlin

YOSHIKAZU MIYANO miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Wed Oct 3 03:32:16 UTC 2018

Holger-san and CSTS Colleagues,

I will send the slides for Tuesday's  morning session in Berlin.
These slides from the viewpoint of JAXA service users
  have just been reviewed also by JAXA Service Provider.

These slides consist of following three chapters. I wish your comments for
my slides, if you will have additional discussion points related to
other session
such as SANA registry.

Chapter 1 :JAXA’s current status on implementing CSTSes
This chapter might be related to IOAG issue. I will explain about
JAXA's thought for CSTSes also in CSTS WG, because the engineers
of JAXA service provider have not attended CSS area for more than 5 years.

Chapter 2: JAXA’s scope and planned phases of CSTSes implementation
Chapter 2 shows planned implementation phases of MD-CSTS from JAXA service
users' side. I excluded the details of architecture for the time limit
this time.

Chapter 3: JAXA’s probable approaches to promote CSTSes to end-users
This chapter might be also related to IOAG issue.  Chapter 3 shows my
thought
in order to fill the gap between documentations and development for
end-users.

Regards,

Miyano