[Css-csts] Forward Frames Discussion Items briefing

John Pietras john.pietras at gst.com
Thu Sep 28 15:46:23 UTC 2017

CSTSWG colleagues -
Attached is the presentation that I made at today's WebEx. I have updated it to correct the two typos that were uncovered.

Also, in the closing minutes of the discussion, we discussed the issue of whether a service specification could go beyond the Guidelines and agreed that it could. A statement should be added to the front end stating this possibility. Therefore, for example, how the specification and documentation of a service with multiple possible prime procedure types (e.g., FF) does not have to be addressed by the Guidelines. I have added a Discussion Item Resolutions section at the end of the slide package, and moved this particular item there.

My intent is to use this presentation as a sort of rolling action item list for things that affect the FF service.

Best regards,
John