[Css-csts] No objection for JAXA Re: One change to SLE Blue Books Version 5 ( currently with CCSDS Editor)

YOSHIKAZU MIYANO miyano.yoshikazu at jaxa.jp
Wed Jul 6 06:39:17 UTC 2016

Dear Margherita-san,

 From JAXA, I reply to your inquiry about extending the length in bytes
of eventQualifier.

There is no objection about this change as version 5 both in CLTU and FSP.

The current version of two JAXA SLE User systems , supporting only CLTU
in forward services, is version 2 (for near earth satellite missions and
deep space missions)
and version 4 (only for deep space missions).  It is possible to
implement version 5 from version 4 by small program modification.
Unfortunately,  JAXA SLE Provider systems do not still support throw
event requested by SLE Service Users.

JAXA continues to make the utmost effort through reviewing documents
though no JAXA have not joined in CSTS WG for three years because of
insufficient  human
resources.

Best regards,

Miyano, MOIMS SM&C WG member